H20 Formwork beams are sturdy, assembled of European wood spruce. It is considered a light beam, high strength and stable.
Uses and applications:
- Formwork and concrete work.
- Concrete slabs.
- Longitudinal beams.
- Support of walls, beams and civil work.
- Height of 20cm in varied lengths.
- Sharp ends, to avoid cracks and splinters.
- Paint coating that provides moisture treatment throughout the beam.
- Crack and chip resistant due to plastic protection on both ends.
- Quality guaranteed with SIST EN13377 certificate, granted by HFB Engineering GmbH of Germany.
Data sheet Supervigas H20 de Madera